Microsoft Outlook is undoubtedly one of the latest email client application that one can find under the Office suit. It’s being integrated with more enhanced user-friendly features enables the users to send or receive mails and messages. Additionally it helps one to save several other types of data and numerous more things. Now because of such applicabilities though it sounds and seems very efficient but still it do have some drawbacks. Often users using this application encounters several error codes while sending or receiving emails through it. One such error is ‘Outlook Error Code 10’. It is an annoying error message that arises every time whenever the user tries to access data in PST.
The error message generated because of this error is displayed in the below mentioned manner:
“Outlook 2010 is unable to connect to proxy server. Error Code 10”
Situations That Tends To Occurrence Of ‘Outlook Error Code 10’ Are :
- Utilizing open DNS server
- Failure of security certificate validation
- Misconfiguration of Exchange server
- When there is Firewall issues in the network connectivity
- Utilization of un-trusted certification authority (CA)
Now since this error results in failure of Outlook application in functioning smoothly and prohibits the users from accessing or receiving emails because of proxy server connection, thus it would be not wrong to say that in order to stay way from all such kind of issue and to make an effective utilization of MS Outlook application, an urgent termination of this error is required. Considering that target it is suggested to follow the below discussed steps.
Working Steps To Overcome ‘Outlook Error Code 10’
- First of all open Outlook and then go to tools.
- Now in the tools go to account settings
- After that double click on the profile name and then click on more settings.
- In the next step go to the connection tab and uncheck on ‘connect to Microsoft exchange using HTTP”.
- Next click on the save.
- Finally at last quit Outlook and then restart it.
Hopefully the above listed instructions will work in fixing ‘Outlook Error Code 10’ but if not then instead of getting worried it is suggested to opt for ‘PST Repair Tool’ since this tool has been labeled as an ultimate solution to fix the Outlook errors. It being embedded with numerous excellent repairing strategies is capable of repairing the Outlook PST file that shows error code 10 and placing it in the new PST file without damaging the file contents. Additionally this tool can also repair the corrupted or damaged OST files on Exchange Servers 2003, 2005, 2007, 2010 and 2013 Server versions. This tool can get utilized on all the latest version of Windows operating systems.