MS Outlook is basically used to sending or receiving email messages to clients. This application provide a variety of attributes in order to help the user to perform their day to day work with ease. Outlook is mainly used by office workers for manage events, appointments etc. However, sometimes the send and receive operation of email fails due to unexpected error. When the operation fails, Outlook trigger an error message which you get like this :
“Task- Sending reported error (0x800ccc13): Outlook cannot connect to your outgoing email server. ”
Sending’ reported error (0x800CCC13): ‘Cannot connect to the network. Verify your network connection or modem.
However, an Outlook user might get Outlook Send/Receive error – 0x800ccc13 in two condition which are as follows :
- First reason for getting this error may be due to failure in sending or receiving email messages
- Other cause may be the upgrading of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 due to which Outlook fails to send email and you get this error message.
Other Possible Reasons Behind Outlook Send/Receive error – 0x800ccc13
There are some other reasons due to which a user might get this error message. Let’s have a look :
- Virus or malware attack – If the computer is having virus infection then it might infect Outlook files and due to this Outlook PST files becomes corrupt and inaccessible.
- Hardware/Software malfunction – This reason includes bad sector hard disk, problem in network interface and due to corruption of software this Outlook error occurs.
- Improper system shutdown – While performing any operation on Outlook, all of a sudden system shuts down then there are a chance of getting this error message.
- PST corruption – Outlook Send/Receive error – 0x800ccc13 also occur when Outlook PST file get corrupt or damage.
Due to Outlook Send/Receive error – 0x800ccc13, Outlook files and other data become inaccessible. You will also get problem while sending or receiving email. You may loss all the data such as contacts, calendar items, notes and more after you get this Outlook error. Even you may fail to open MS Outlook. Therefore, expert strongly recommends to use “PST Repair Tool” which will definitely resolve Outlook Send/Receive error – 0x800ccc13. With the help of this tool you can easily recover lost or corrupted Outlook data and also solve other issues occurred in Outlook.